- 53 years-old
- Graduate of HEC, finance major – cum laudate
- 15 years of investment banking, in the largest European banks (Société Générale, Deutsche Bank, Rabobank), half in Anglo-Saxon countries and half in France
- 200 M&A and capital raising transactions completed, of all sizes / segments and on three continents
- 10 years as CFO of large French groups (Ethypharm, Lortel)
- He founded Blue-Group in 2013, a group specialized in BtoB outsourcing services (28 employees, €4m in revenues).
Conclusion: a professional aware of very diverse financial situations, of any size, or segment, with a unique advantage over competitors: a double experience as an advisor (on the bank side), but also on the client or entrepreneur side.
- Junior Associate
- Graduate of a Master in Corporate Finance at the IESEG School of Management.
- 1 year of experience in finance at LVMH FRAGRANCE & COSMETICS Singapore and then at PIVOT BANCA DE INVERSION in Bogotá
- Joined FOURNEL ADVISORY in 2020